The Mullick Foundation is a private family foundation based in Saline, Michigan
• We believe that making a difference for even a handful of people will motivate them to do the same one day.
• We believe in giving people a chance at opportunities they may otherwise not have.
• We believe in our communities.
GEOGRAPHIC AREA SERVED
• Wayne and Washtenaw County
AREAS OF IMPACT
• South Asian Community: Helping to preserve South Asian culture and traditions.
• Arts & Culture: Supporting opportunities for communities to gain access to, and enjoy, arts & culture.
• Youth/Education: Providing young people with greater access to education and opportunities to grow.
• Cancer Research: Supporting efforts to raise awareness and funds toward cancer research.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mona Mullick, President
Joey P. Mullick, Director
Rick Mullick, Director
Vasvi Mullick, Director