The Mullick Foundation is a private family foundation based in Saline, Michigan
• We believe in giving back to the greatest degree possible.
• We believe in giving people a chance at opportunities they may otherwise not have.
• We believe in our communities.
AREAS OF IMPACT
• Washtenaw County: Giving back to the community where we live and work.
• Indian Community: Promoting and supporting Indian people, organizations, and culture as a whole.
• Youth/Education: Providing young people with greater access to education and opportunities to grow.
HISTORY / IMPACT
The Mullick family has been supporting causes close to their heart for years. Prior to the formal formation of the foundation, they would come across issues in the community, friends in need, or stories about strangers seeking assistance, and do their part to help. It has always been their mission to give people opportunities they may have otherwise not had.
The Mullick Foundation was formed in May 2011 as an avenue to continue philanthropic endeavors as a family, for many years to come. Since then, the foundation has made grants to the following organizations:
Real Life 101 Scholarship Fund – $1,000.00
Real Life 101 Scholarship Fund – $5,000.00
Washtenaw Community College – $550.00
Printmaking Center of New Jersey – $1,000.00
City of Saline Michigan – $31,695.00
Cultural Association of Bengal – $1,000.00
University of Michigan Musical Society – $1,000.00
Michigan University Radio – $500.00
City of Saline Michigan – $10,000.00
Mullick Challenge – $4,000.00
Bichitra, Inc. – amt
Please see the foundation’s Areas of Impact to better understand their current giving priorities.
“We have been fortunate to be able to contribute what we have, but we want to do much more for the community and society as a whole.”
HOW TO APPLY
The Mullick Foundation is accepting applications by invitation only. Interested organizations doing work within the foundation’s areas of impact, should submit an initial letter of inquiry (two pages maximum) including:
• Organizational history
• Project summary (please include the project timeframe and budget)
• Additional funding received or pending for this project
Applicants must be nonprofit organizations that are tax-exempt public charities under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Letters of inquiry should be emailed here.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
• Dilip K. Mullick, President
• Mona Mullick
• Joey P. Mullick
• Rick Mullick